1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treasure Hunting

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by eMp, Sep 10, 2011.

1. eMp

eMp New Member

It would be cool if they edited in treasure hunting loot like Old box, Rusty armor, Rusty legs , rusty hands and all sort of rusty weapons, then Players had to make keys in manufacturing to open the boxes and
    manufacturing something that could remove the rust from the weapons and armors.
    And when u use a key on a "Old box" you could litteraly find everything from like 1 animal oil residue to shadow armor but it would be the same with the drops the expensive items is more rare than oils and weapon ammunition. And when u use the rust remover on weapons like rusty sword u could find any sort of sword depends how much luck you have, and the same thing on armors you just use the rust remover on rusty armor and it could be anything, from pixie to cronicle. I dont know its just some thoughts i had , but it would be cool if something like that would be Edited.

2. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

I've moved the thread to Wishlist so that the A-Team will see your suggestions!