1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transport Fees?..Wow!

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by New York Rose, Jun 7, 2011.

1. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

As I was checking the auction for a inexpensive item,I noticed the transport fee.....WOW!..it was more than the purchase price of item!!!..To go from Calypso from Arkadia just to purchase items would be equally crazy and expensive.Is there anything that can be done about this?Now if I was a person who wanted to open a shop in Arkadia,I would be able to jack prices way UP! So I see a major black market of items coming and/or higher prices.In saying that once this is exploited eventually all prices on other planets will skyrocket as well..and as ppl are having to spend more ped these days to play..can only be another problem for players.:facepalm:

2. Daenerys

Daenerys Member

It's nothing new.. and what black market?
    Each planet has its own economy more or less. What's cheap here might be more expensive on Calypso and vice versa. Buying on auction from another planet should be more of a last resort option if you really have to I'd say.

3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Member

All planets are supposed to have all the items they need available on the planets market. Therefore, the fee gives another way for traders and shopowners to make a few PED by import/export but it should not hinder the availability of a needed resource or item on a planet.

4. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Talk to Nightmare, he's doing import from Calypso

5. kosmos

kosmos Member

I am on caly atm and going back to ark soon pm me if your looking for something

6. New York Rose

..I am sure of that also..wasn't a need..LOL..just extras really.

7. New York Rose

Thank You Kosmos ..and everbody!!