1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracking my Arkadian Adventures

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by odub, Aug 21, 2016.

1. odub

odub Member

Hi all, I am new to both the forum, and the planet really.

A little about me, I started playing at the end of may on Calypso, where i finished the 10k puny mission there, and my mentor thought it would be good to be killing the puny's here on ark. So here i am. I have completed 5k carabok, and moved onto hornets since.

I hope to keep track of my hunting, and posting any interesting / relevant finds here.

I am currently using a HK110, and S.I. Scorpion, and have an S-10 to heal with (not necessary for what i hunt) -- but i am maxed with it, so if anyone needs a healer, and see you see me online, feel free to shoot me a message @ Owen Odub Benjamin. Likewise, I hope to post my loot for sale - so if you are interested in any of that, you could also let me know!

Stats: 10k puny cost 68 PED, and I left Caly w/ 12038 skills, almost 94 HP; profession levels were 9.01 Laser DMG, 9.52 Laser Pistol HIT, 9.52 Ranged Laser HIT.

Currently at level 14.81 laser DMG, 17.42 pistol, 16.03 hit, and that is through about 6500/10000 hornets.

I hope to in the (near) future, put my stats in a working google doc, so if any cares, they can track my adventures!

happy hunting (and any advice is gladly welcomed!!!)

Odub

• Welcome! Welcome! x 4
  2. Slade

Slade New Member

Hi Odub,

10K Puny cost 68 PED...is that after sale of loot?

Otherwise it would suggest it cost you 0.0068 PED or .68 PEC per kill...and if so, darn I want to know how you got that eco :)
    I also started caly and completed puny before coming to Ark...have worked through carabok, and the first two stages of hornets...I hat hunting hornets...neck strain ;) so I havnt pushed them too far.

GL and welcome to Ark, see you in the field some time.

Slade Ve Nightstrum

3. odub

odub Member

thanks for the warm welcome. my total loss for the entire hunt was 68 ped. that was after i was able to sell the looted weapons and amps. my avg cost per kill on the caly punies were .0574 - tried to focus the puny berycled, but sometimes there were just too may folks camping them. I have 3300ish hornets left, and i will post my stats when i finish up here in the next week or so.

4. odub

odub Member

So. the Arkadia Hornet Adventure is complete.
    Total Cost: 757.78 PED, Total Return 637.97 PED, ~ 84.19% return
    Avg Cost per kill .0417 PED for the 10k mission. that was .001 PED less than the 5k mission -- significant (maybe) as I equipped a imp ares ring.
    This is all TT returns .

Starting Stats / Ending Stats
    Laser DMG : 11.9067 / 15.4893
    Laser Pistol HIT : 12.5882 / 18.1072
    Laser Rifle HIT : 16.6000 / 18.6818
    Total Skills : 16287 / 22343

For sale (at the moment) -->
    34 pieces of PBP-0 (L) total tt of 28.10 (only 3 at full tt)
    6490 Arkadian Hornet hides - 129.80 tt

Cheers :)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  5. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

WOW you blasted through that in no time :)

6. Louise Ranavolana Brooks

Louise Ranavolana Brooks Active Member

Hornets those aggravating mobs my av gets fascinated with.

7. odub

odub Member

had my first monura female global... 13 ped :) not a ton, but hey, it helps :)

still selling pistols and hornet hide :)

8. odub

odub Member

OK. so I 5k Monura Female are done.. and is as follows...
    Total Cost: 347.72 PED, Total Return 313.88 PED, ~ 90.27% return
    Avg Cost per kill .0519 PED for the 5k mission. when I used only the HK110, my CPK was down to .0508 PED... but relatively small amt of data to support that, but I will be testing over 10k.

Laser DMG : 15.4893 / 17.1865
    Laser Pistol HIT : 18.1072 / 19.8053
    Laser Rifle HIT : 18.6818 / 19.7681
    Total Skills : 22343 / 24728

• Like Like x 1
  9. odub

odub Member

So I have managed to fit in starting the IFN oratan daily madness. And I think with this I will post after each rank finishes..

So for the Prospector Puny:
    Total Cost: 19.30 PED, Total Return: 31.30 PED, ~162.14% return (note, this includes the 1.4 PED uni ammo reward)
    Avg Cost per kill 0.0322 PED. This again is affected by the 1.4 PED universal ammo reward at the end of each 100 kills.

Onto Prospector Thugs. More HP, and a little more time to complete.. using a LR S1X1, which is working nicely.

GL HF, Odub

10. odub

odub Member

So I managed to finish off the Oratan Thugs, only 7 days, so not too bad

So for the Thugs I ended with the following:
    Total Cost: 150.94 PED, Total Return: 151.88 PED, ~100.63% return
    Avg Cost per kill 0.2156 PED

Used LR S1X1 to complete, HK110 as finisher as needed. Not sure if others folks numbers line up the same way.. but there they are if you wanna compare :)

12 more days of Bandits, and 3466 more Monura Females!

GL HF, Odub :)

11. odub

odub Member

10k Monura Female DONE and it wasn't pretty :/

Total Cost: 579.71PED, Total Return 453.28 PED, ~ 78.19% return
    Avg Cost per kill .0521 PED for the 10k mission.

Laser DMG : 17.1865 / 19.9989
    Laser Pistol HIT : 19.8053 / 21.9115
    Laser Rifle HIT : 19.7681 / 21.9642
    Total Skills : 24728 / 21.9642

Wish me more luck as I try to figure out if I am going to do Monura M, Gallard, or skip over to halix or something like that!!
    (any input is gladly welcomed!!!)

12. DaJuggernaut

DaJuggernaut Member

odub,
    Maybe don't focus solely on one mob at a time. If it were me, I would choose at least 2 if not all 3 of the mobs you have listed and do some shorter hunts on each at the beginning of your hunt session. Which ever one seems to be giving better loot in the short run, stick with it. If the loot is bad, switch to the other. Maybe this is not your style, but potentially a way not to get stuck hunting a particular mob if it is not looting well.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Slapper

Slapper Member

Arkadia event area 2 is good for doing Monuras male & female, Arkadian hornets, carabok puny's and gallards. Do 5 missions at once, theres also a couple of good puny killing events held there often, check system>>event list.
    Check out the wave spawn areas, just north of timber mill is a gallards and caraboks one.

• Like Like x 2