1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Town Invasion on my wishlist ^^-^^

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Firanna, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Firanna

Firanna New Member

Hello Arkadia,

like the title says i were happy to see town invasions in all arkadia-places.

The story behind that:

The Oratan have interrupted the energy. As a consequence the gunturrets dont do their work and so the creatures on arkadia overrun some of the human places.

What do you think about these idea? Is that doable?

greetings

Firanna

2. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Its been done on caly before so should be more then doable. Massive robot attacks on outposts etc.
    Usualy quite fun and expensive as HELL

3. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

The Oratan seem to be building in strength, so it would seem quite plausible that they will step up their activity and attack the firebases. Maybe they have been waiting for the leadership of the Oratan Lancers to organise them better. It was the IFN dropships that saved the day on many occassions, we better hope the IFN have them available if the Oratan do start attacking firebases.

4. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Kewl
    will this be realistic and with these attacks drawing the Oratan to the firebases so the miners can run over where the huge unmineable oratans spawns are and safely mine while no one is home? maybe dig thru a chest er two they randomly left? ( sooto boost since they are all but shut off now again?)

5. w d roberts

w d roberts Member

Sounds like fun! :)

6. Firanna

Firanna New Member

Wow!

I hadnt thought that you would like my idea! ^-^

But it were nice when other creatures would overrun the firebases too. especially the little ones. then all player on arkadia would have their fun and not only the experienced ones. ^^-^^

7. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

be really cool if you had to like do a sort of mission / wave spawn mission sort of thing to get drop ships to drop down.

8. Fallen

Fallen Member

i remember hadesheim!
    i want oratan coming out of my ears, i want them knee deep at the revives, i want the radar to be a sea of red!
    never had as much fun as then, never seen the effect this had on players before or after, everyone working together, i spent hours with my back to the revive fighting them back, complete strangers healing me, plz plz plz david make it hurt! :D

View attachment 5854 View attachment 5855