1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too many sub forums (right now)

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by Smoerble, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

I can't reply on the new sticky, so I would like to make a comment here: the forum is not very frequented now, so I would recommend to use less sub forums.

Many empty forums = players post in General.

Only when General becomes too flooded, players start to post in sub forums because they are afraid their topic gets overseen.

Either make less sub forums now or wait until more posts come, ppl will post in sub forums automatically then.

Recommendation to admin:
    Don't try to sort every topic in the correct forum now, it will get better over time as soon as General gets too big.

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Not very frequented? Sure seemed to me we had a pretty active forum here the last many months, and now there are things to start putting in all those sub forums where before launch maybe not so much? Just my 2 pecs :)

3. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yah activity has grown immensely since launch. I still read every post and it takes a LONG time - would much prefer to have the forums/subforums available for those who can put them there, rather than me sorting out a general 'drop box' and filing them away :)

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yep, its getting to the point that several times a day we're having to sift through 5+ pages of new post/threads so people posting in the correct areas would be very much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.