1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Support Team... MY Jungle shorts.... Plz Help

Discussion in 'Avatar Beauty' started by Sugar.L, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Sugar.L

Sugar.L New Member

:shrug:I wrote a report :fineprint: trying to explain what was wrong with my jungle shorts and one of your reps said he reported it to...but pictures help and your system isn't letting me :huh: download any so .. I placed them here...:D View attachment 6653 View attachment 6654 View attachment 6654 View attachment 6655 View attachment 6656 put times on them... I hope this helps in explaining what wrong with my avie n ty:hail: 2 are the same I see. well the hair is gr8 there kinda like the mohawk ... but cute 4 girls:cool::cool::cool: ,,, could be a new style:whistle:

2. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

the design team for that shorts is Next Island unfortunately dont know whats happening with that

3. Sugar.L

Sugar.L New Member

4. jaywalker

jaywalker Member

Afaik, MA is now managing NI. Might be best to send your Support Case via Caly Support, on the official Entropia website (this allows you to attach pics).

We also have a very active vu 14 clothing bug thread on PCF

jay :)

5. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi Sugar.L

The clothing is not Arkadian clothing and can not be fixed by us. I will forward this on to MA for you if they do not already know about it. Due to it being another team I can not give an ETA on a fix for this.

Regards,
    Chris