1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titans of Space - Announces the preparations of launching a new battleship

Discussion in 'Services' started by John Black Knight, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

Space flight FTW!
    Good to see the Arkadian orbital space is organizing well. :)

.LeZ.

2. Mel_bosshart

Mel_bosshart Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hya Chuck

For your 100 ped that will be put in to a loot pool so to say just incase you turn to the dark side and shoot someone down and loot them ..this will then help refund the person shot down .. its stated in the opening post ..

Ive crewed the normandie from launch and the skills obtain'd whilst doing so are the cheapest skills in game all construction.. plus it will give you a great feeling inside knowing that you are helping protect the people of arkadia from active pirates... plus as part of the crew you will have the piece of mind if you want to move stackables through space ..you can do ..

i can tell you that the normandie has never been shot down on a passenger run .. and with the structure and input from jbk his new ship will gain the same status

regards

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alaina

Alaina Member

Fantastic news Commander - making the future very exciting [​IMG] ( or should I say... Admiral.... ;) )

Always by your side - Captain Bonnie.

• Like Like x 1
  4. isclay

isclay Active Member

Excellent News for all of us! This is PROGRESS...the REAL KIND! :hail:

5. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Any update on this John?

Yes yes, i am impatient :)

6. John Black Knight

John Black Knight Member

I am very pleased to announce that yesterday i have finally been able to aquire the Ark Royal which is now being prepared to be stationed at the Arkadian spacesector.
    Please join me in congratulating Captain Slay on his new command - he has long shown outstanding performance in his tasks on the Normandie working his way up from repaircrew, to gunner and pilot as an commanding officer serving the Normandie and keeping her safe and secure. Often he has taken over responsibilty for ship and crew in his rank as first lieutenant and now he will have his own command finally promoted into the rank of Captain :)

This also shows the possibilties for everyone within the Titans of Space starfleet - with dedication, motivation, care , enjoyment and a personal goal in mind you can develop within the fleet to your own command over time provided you have the skills and fun needed to do it :)

While i originally announced a pure battleship the development in space with more and more strong ships joining the arkadian sector has shown that we wont need it to be just for battles these days. Therefor the Ark while operating from the Arkadian sector will also join in on an interconnected schedule with the Normandie to connect Arkadians even better safe and secure to the other planets.

Here comes 'The Ark' for Ark ;)

Admiral John Black Knight