1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiering M2100

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by endy, Jun 7, 2011.

1. endy

endy Active Member Pro Users

Does it make sense to tier it and use enhancers or is there a better solution?

I'm not interested in hunting bigger mobs, I'm asking only eco-wise.

2. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Tiering TT weapon dont make much sense. The cost to use enchancers alone is higher then just go and buy a new weapon.

Tiering and using enchancers is only usefull when you come into the higher gun range and then mostly with UL guns. Take for example my gun the improved lr32.. I dont want to sell it but i want a bigger kick. So my options are either sell the gun and hope I find a new UL SIB gun or Tier it and use enchancer at tier 5 and increase the dmg so much that big animals are not a threat anymore.

every enchancer is about 10% more dmg btw. so teh m2100 does 4 dmg. with tier 5 and 5 dmg enchancers you come at a whooping 6 dmg .... not so much huh.

3. endy

endy Active Member Pro Users

ok, thanks

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Range enhancer on a TT opalo could make sense (I have one on my Opalo SGA) for tagging but not on a pistol.

KikkiJikki

5. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yes it would, great tagger for melee hunting once you get some range on it. Dont forget other enhancers Faye ;)

But other tt weapons is more or less useless to tier unless you want the tiering skills, I got my tt fist(calypso weapon) to tier4 and still haven't used any enhancers on it but it's a challenge for me to get it tiered lol