1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread Deleted... Requesting Reason

Discussion in 'Forum Support' started by Dura Tech, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dura Tech

Dura Tech Banned

Why my recent Investment related thread was deleted? is there any rule against this, requesting an answer from Mod.....

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Dura,

Just to let you know, your thread hasn't been deleted, it has been "moderated" which makes it invisible to all but forum staff until such time as it is reviewed and re-approved.

The reason for this is that we have received a number of PMs regarding it (and a similar one recently on PCF, from where you were reportedly banned) and a number of our members have highlighted concerns. As such, we are doing out due diligence and fully investigating things before we make a determination.

You'll also be receiving a PM from one of us regarding your necroing of threads etc. I would advise you to please read the Forum Rules before you post any further.

If you have any further enquiries , please don't hesitate to PM or email me, or any of the forum staff, directly.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Upon consultation with the Mods at PCF, discussion with the Mod team here at PAF and after viewing multiple examples of your previous conduct plus weighing in the observations we have made today, it has been decided that you will not be allowed to further pollute this forum or spread your mischief and ill will here.

Furthermore, your IP will be banned as it has been noted that you have a proven tendency to make multiple alt accounts for the sole purpose for spreading further disharmony.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.