1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This needs to be said

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Shinobi, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Outstanding! Ive been around since the beginning and this clip is a perfect example of top-noch talent, creativity and proffesionalism the original hosts never could and have done before. Exept for Bambuco whos vision is close and unique on par with this. I see Arkadia being the number 1 trend setter for Entropia Universe for the forseeable future. This is just blooming amazing. Arkadia Studios gives this some serious class. Keep it up I am loving it, even from the sidelines ;)
    gratz on a job well done. Now thats how marketting is done and quite acceptable material for a Int. TV ad campaign. Perhaps one that can encompass the entire concept as a whole.:cool:

[video=youtube;cBpuI3phF6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBpuI3phF6A&feature=related[/video]

2. swaith

swaith Member

and this is why i didnt know anythin about the game until about a week ago, without AWESOME advertisments like this that i will now repeatedly spam my friends with there is no chance new players will come, honstly it took my utter bordomn with the competition to come onto google and search for 30 mins before i found a forum post about the game lol, i didnt even know there were other planets from arkadia until i alreay joined :D

EXCELLENT my friends EXCELLENT

3. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Really nice, thanks for sharing! :)

4. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

Was there a 7 different armors displayed? Very nice trailer...

-- Hyssch --

5. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

This is the work of our Community Manager, Cyrus, and I agree it is an awesome trailer :) He wasn't completely satisfied with it it seems, wanting to feature more professions, but a time shortage meant he had to wrap it up, but it's the best ad for anything in EU I've ever seen.

6. kosmos

kosmos Member

Nice presentation

7. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

A new Virtual age has indeed dawned upon the Verse. Where Draconian Mindark had the rule for many years. Now, where they may have failed before, private affiliates, have the freedom and power to show how Marketting and client friendly relations is done. This is a proven secret of profitabillity and success in the long run. Through experience a game-hosting company that adapts with incorperatting all the traits in its own uniqueness to come into its own for gamers. Not alienating its client base.

You want to feel you get vallue for what you pay for in gameplay and virtual items. You dont want to feel nerfed and cheated. You feel safe and secure in the vitual environment to participate at ease. The experience should be fun and enjoyable to you. You deserve fast and adequite support and responses from the host, not automated responses and vague answers. The list goes on and all I can say is that the Shock to some of us older gamers, who have been around a long time, the sudden improvement on so many areas that Arkadia is bringing to Entropia. Its amazing.

8. Mayana

Mayana Member

i liked it so much i shared it on my facebook page

9. Suu Miles

Suu Miles Member

Thanks for the vid, will share it as well, one of the best ones I've seen so far advertising the universe :)

10. red

red Member

it's a good video. it certainly attracts attention. I suppose, if I knew noting of how any of it worked, I'd want to find some tutorials or informative video clips.

11. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

[video]http://nl.justin.tv/stargazing?#/w/1291872384[/video]

Not to mention Jenna Star Mercury is also doing his bit daily and live :)

Called Stargazing and the music is Atlas Haven Radio.

12. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I feel liberated! Again Arkadian team, you are seeing nothing but praise from your customers. Your competitor SDS has lost, you have won. I am very happy to wait for each awesome update. Also, it has been over a year since I could play lag free... I now am free of lag, I am converted, just can't wait to buy a shop and apartment on Arkadia. Also thank u for all the globals, more in one week for me than a long time on your competitor.

Don't ever stop talking to us,for we as customers will be loyal if we are listened to. The biggest mistake MA and SDS was be so arrogant that they ignore us. Gratz and I can't wait to log on again

Cheers
    Bjorn
    Arkadian

13. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

^ Yes yes yes yes (and gz on the globals ;)).

I'm excited for these next updates too! I can't wait to see what the future holds for Arkadia :)