1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is gonna piss some people off..

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Kitch, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Well once again I will state you must look at other factors. Specially this time of year. Many are on their last free time in summer and don't spend much time in EU so normal play count is ALWAYS low. 2nd and main I think people like me are not even bothering to play when they run never ending events on Calypso where a good portion of our average returns drop to be funneled to caly to pay for that. I hate to keep harping on it but its a historical fact that returns ALWAYS drop for the player base when Calypso runs any of their events. Its been that way since I started playing 7 years ago even before we had multiple planets. Many people are tired of paying for others fun who routinely get the best rewards in game simply because they already have too much disposable income. A lot more are playing smarter now and learning when NOT to play as opposed to adjusting strategy to try and control a guaranteed loss.