1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things to do before you leave the Planet

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by Wistrel, Apr 11, 2011.

1. malasuerte

malasuerte Active Member

good advice, I'm going to kill myself now at an isolated lootable PVP area to avoid future problems

2. darkshark

darkshark Member

how many people I wonder are literally not coming back to Calypso? I more plan to travel 'light' and just explore and see it all first so take clothes, weapons, ammo, vehicles and have pre filled up on oil and repaired guns and health kit up a bit ..will just pay my apartment and leave everything in situ but yes good advice to screen shot your inventory listing and apartment etc before travelling in case there is some glitch and by travelling the planets we lose a lot of kit and MA then (as usual) denies the loss and refuses to compensate . I would recommend anyone leaving assets behind and intending to return to do photo 'backups' of their inventory list and property just in case it all goes wrong.

3. Daenerys

Daenerys Member

Luckily, being rather newby, I don't have much. So I will just take what I have with me and that's that. Won't have much PED left but it should be fine. Taxi/fap/etc services could help out if the need arises. I fully believe the Arkadia team is doing a great job and so I'm taking a leap of faith and start a new life there I guess :)
    '

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Member

Well I got up from 7 to 70peds the other day.... and now have almost none again (easy come easy go!) This is mainly cause I had to lot of stuff to replace/fix up but a very very bad Atrax hunt wiped out a fair few more... so at the moment peniless to go to Arkadia on Tuesday at least....

Still, I kinda like this challenge. Maybe I can scrape enough peds together in time for "a ticket off this rock" ;) I think now that space seems close though I will be hanging on till I can catch a craft there. Hopefully that will be more of a story to tell anyway ;)

I hope all the new Colonists have a good time!

Wistrel

5. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

oops, prays no one saw my noob error post.

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

i did, but don't worry for the right price your secret is safe ;)