1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things to do before you leave the Planet

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by Wistrel, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

Really? I am going to have to pay closer attention when I log on later tonight.

Maybe I was thinking of personal storage...

Regardless, my apologies for the incorrect information earlier. :(

2. calemus

calemus Member

Things to do before you leave the Planet

get complete sets of rutuba & hermes, 2 changes of each with 2 sets of both 8a & 7a
    get all 3 of my lvl 45 laser skills unlocked & chiped up
    get a 105 high tier matterfinder
    fuel up all vehicles with 500 ped of fuel
    100 enhancers for each dps weapon tier
    50 enhancers for each range weapon tier
    bring 7 L ( HL14? h30 ?) dps weaps

will be coming back to edit

3. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

Not going to compromise are we? :D
    After I saw what mobs are like on the other planets I am confident that my Grem+5b/6a will keep me alive most of the time.
    Well you won in case I hang arround somewhere on Arkadia writing OoOOooOoOOooOo messages while you keep hunting there. :)
    I guess they will have some mob which needs that kind of armor tho since they said there will be stuff of all levels.

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

I actually like this idea a lot, and since I'm going to be re-launching my radio station, perhaps we could all meet at a designated TP where there's not already a lag issue (like PA or Twin), and have a pre-launch party while I broadcast the party live to some rockin' music. Would be funny for the whole crew to show up all at once on the other side, but I planned on broadcasting my trip to Arkadia live anyway, so it might be fun to have a few friends along. :)

Just a thought.

5. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Unless something comes up, I'll be there. Bright and early ~ 2 - 3 AM my time. The things I do for this game... :D

EDIT: As soon as it opens though, the race is on! I'm getting me a new item discovery! :cool:

6. Chrome

Earlier I had suggested North Space Base, but that might be a little remote for a dance party.

How about... maybe the docks at Cape Corinth?

Or... Nymphtown?

EDIT: Or load up everything into inventory and head to Atlantis Arch TP for a "Waddle Beach" dance party. :)

7. Calin

Calin Member

I love the idea of a pre-launch gathering. Partly because I wanna get a few of you on my FL. MS9, I like the radio idea. Okay, we just need to narrow down the when and where... What about Athena?? It's a spacebase and not busy right? Dunno, I just got back to Calypso last night after a few months away on NI. I assume it hasn't changed much.

8. nahtanos

nahtanos Member

Totally need a get together for this new adventure awaiting us all!! Cape Corinth or Atlantis Arch sound good to me...not sure where Athena is...lol. I'll be ready and waiting...someone just set a place! ^^

9. Calin

Calin Member

Okay, I've been thinking about this. My vote is for Cape Corinth.

10. Chrome

I'm OK with CC, but I figure AA is a little more desolate, might be a neat place to have a farewell party with the view of the islands and water, etc.

Any other ideas or opinions?
    Should we set up a poll? :p

What time would a "Launch Party" start? Any input from the A-team would be cool <wink-wink>

11. Calin

Calin Member

Chrome, since you came up with the idea, why don't you start a seperate thread for this and toss on a poll to decide where we should party.

(Or, if you don't want to do it, I can.)

12. Chrome

OK gimme a minute...

13. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Since I already 'moved house' twice and then ended up dissappointed and came back to Caly, I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch this time so holding onto much more realistic expectations about a 'permanent' move. Will take everything I own with me anyway, always did that before, good that I'm a light traveler these days so no problem lol. From all the Arkadia team have told us, I suspect I won't be needing much from Caly specific stuff anyway, nor will there be a great need for noobie items to help out with from there. Did I already post on here before? Don't remember but oh well-cut and paste my thoughts about the party to the other thread instead.

14. Xavier Target

Xavier Target Member

haha.... We should have an overloaded avatar race to the TP... Slowest race ever...

15. sndlwood

sndlwood Member

FYI you could always store and carry an unlimited amount of items. I have done so. Ever craft for example a massive number of non-stackable weapons or tools, etc? The only known issue with doing so is that the over-filled storage becomes unstable, that is, you will loose organization, but you do not hit a limit you can't pass or loose items.

On what else to plan for. As a miner I used to limit my trips to the asteroid based on when I would run out of mining amps. In a new economy there will be limits on what is available (or affordable) in the market. A smart colonist will know to take advantage of this and have not only enough to support his own needs, but also to help feed the needs of others and make a good profit doing so.

16. ClarkKent

ClarkKent Member

Heh Cute,
    you all make it sound like you can never come back to Calypso, its only 40 ped >.<

Fun thread though.
    What I'm Bringing? - Myself.

17. Chrome

Why spend another 80 ped to grab stuff you forgot when you can simply take EVERYTHING the first time?

If you're just bringing yourself, you may wish you brought more. :)

18. Zyloc

Zyloc New Member

well .... sounds very promising so far, I look forward to it ....

19. Pipes

Pipes Member

one thing to remember when exploring a new planet is that if you still have an active lootable PVP shot, be careful when using a tp chip. I went to Rocktropia after it opened and was hunting and exploring when I tp'd into a toxic zone near someone else. I tried to jump away and got a message that the area i was trying to jump to was too crowded.

So just be careful :D

20. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

Whatever your preparations are... do them NOW not later when you are too exited about the new planet. That would be my advice.