1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things need to be done, fast !

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by RAZER, Jul 29, 2011.

1. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

I just returned last night and have reloaded 8 auction entries already.

....But then again, I don't try to sell at stupid MU either.
    ;)

And if you need some resources ask Ion and ASF. I made a post saying i was coming back and if anyone wanted anything, had no replies so I can only assume noone needed anything at the time.

Tippin'

2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Having safe travel does not allow Ma to handfeed big dollar innvestors as has been the way thru EU history. To have safe travel means MA would have to reward the investor players them selves and not the avg playerbase.

I have stopped playing. I have stated I have stopped and was voting by not dpositing. Since MA did not take the hint when I stopped depo'ing I stopped wearing armor and such and minimised decays they get back as much as humanly possible and still do my normal mining. When that didnt clue them in I started to log in and spawn all my vehicles to take up space and stand around looking at auction, walking around doin NOTHING that would produce a decay just basicly sucking up band width. Now since space and the shit sandwhich with the bp and mining changes they gave us I stopped all together.

Well actually no I dont. A buisness on this scale with the requirements for it to run there is no reason that any more then one or two people should ever be on vaction at one time regardless of tradition. Having most of the employees away at the same time leaving the entire progression of the buisness on hold is simply the dumbest buisness mistake EVER. This just shows yet again how clueless and non deserving of what they get from us they truely are, specially now they have responsibilities to PP's and not just the over all player base.

I have worked for many companies over the years in many different job types from physical jobs to technical jobs and not one company I have ever worked for runs as halfassed and haphazardly as MA runs theirs. Not even the CEO's of places like Kodak, Nortel, Siemens take an entire month off at one time. These are worldwide world class buiness.

3. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

OK so after I started this thread I have been adding data to my graph. So far the amount of items in the auction has gone up a lot but have dropped slowly again. This month it looks to be kinda stable.

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Personally, I'm amazed that Arkadia's players list so much on auction compared to Calypso players... Calypso has 10 times the auctions, but surely has more than 10 times as many players as Arkadia.

5. kygon2012

kygon2012 New Member

I have to say even something simple like adding some 100-500-1k-5k missions would draw a significant number of mission adicts there, just please PROMOSE no club ND at RT missions EVER! ;)

6. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

I am pretty sure that was promised by David already :)
    Kinda forgot if there was given a time frame for more missions, but I do know David said they will need to finish the mission 'outlines' and then can drop them in pretty fast. But I do hope they will be here asap.