1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Viceroy Skullcandy Edition Armor Dilemma

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by AxeMurderer, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer

Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer Member

Heh not for me...I start with the bigger mobs and as the armor decays, I go to smaller mobs until I am at a mob I could hunt without armor but still get hurt, then I keep the armor on for whatever the plate protection is. The armor eventually breaks at its limit.

And my point is you can wear it down so you don't lose its full TT value which is about $40 USD or so...as always, this is an entertainment game and you pay to be entertained.

Its hard to have hours and hours of fun on $40 bucks these days....:cowboy:

2. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

No, the value is set to 0 TT when trading it back with a warning even telling you that the item is worth 0 ped.

3. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

It is for you don't expect everyone will share your view on this, just saying...

Agree on the $40 bucks tho
    Yes it does Now, what KJ ment(I think) is that you could trade it back to the broker in the future hopefully. And in that way circumvent the system that incl the freebies that you can't TT for ped every newbie gets

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yes indeed. Back to Bill the armour mission broker.

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Protection decays but decay per hit doesn't go down, to my knowledge.

6. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

yes, my bad miss read 'back to broker'. But yes, lets hope so.

7. KikkiJikki

Decay is a function of the actual protection obtained from a hit. If less protection is provided then less decay occurs.

8. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I quite like the sound of this idea...will have to try it out

9. Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer

Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer Member

Heh, I'm from Texas in real life so I believe I can safely say that in these times, I am the exception, not the rule when it comes to ppl agreeing with me :p

In fact, its funny...I saw a college professor that got caught on hidden camera telling his students that the hardest and most stubborn voter to try to change their mind on things was a older, white male...then he added at the end..."especially if they are from Arizona, Alaska or Texas".

And yes, in RL I am an "older, white, male, from Texas" heh...so I suppose its only fair that people don't agree with me...cause that means I don't agree with them either *wink*

It will be interesting though to see how they go about changing how the armor can be traded though (to me) and one other point about this....

Nobody HAS to have the armor do they? I mean, there are other armors available that cost less and are just as good aren't they? heh

10. KikkiJikki

Gremlin is probably the closest equivalent. Viceroy takes 2 pts from electrical protection and puts it on cold protection and the durability is a little better.

11. Amathera

Amathera Member

Was a very nice read. I would prefer to buy other armor for that peds. However its still a nice type on mission and very good looking armor :cool: Thanks