1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Smuggler Boss PVP Ring Celest Harbour.

Discussion in 'PvP' started by SallyBridges, Jul 6, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I just want say a Huge thanks for all of the Arkadia Colonists that were ate the Celest Harbour PVP Ring.

We have taken down the Smuggler Boss Once and we can do it again ;)

He has rather a lot of health points and also that Armour is VERY Protective, I failed in doing it solo but hey a Huge thanks to all involved even Smuggie the smuggler Boss as thats got to be one of my most memorable memories so far on Planet Arkadia.

[System]: [Smuggler] killed [Sally] using a [Herman CAP-50 Smuggler].
    [System]: [Smuggler] killed [Lesteri] using a [Herman CAP-50 Smuggler].
    [System]: [Smuggler] killed [giga] using a [Herman CAP-50 Smuggler].
    [System]: [RockY] killed [Smuggler] using a [Combustive Attack Nanochip VII (L)].

Rocky got the final kill shot ;) That was an absolute BLAST ;)

View attachment 9767

The smuggler Boss Scan Details

View attachment 9768

Smuggler Armour Details

View attachment 9769

He Appears to have Some IFN Clothes and L Amp attached ;) Where have they been smuggling those from.

View attachment 9770

Opps - I think i need to practice my pvp - get better armour and not fight against a 6600 ped weapon ;(

View attachment 9771

We annoyed him enough that he had to get a drone out that he later commanded in to the sea to destroy but you can see him through the revival network.

That Was Great fun - Keep the Smugglers comming ;) ;) ;)

2. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

I was there, scratched him abit. lol.

I wonder when taming gets here, if all of us can also have our own pet drone.

That will be cool :)

Hey A-Team, Good Show!

EDIT : You think the Smuggler Boss will make an appearance in the forum? *hint hint*

3. May

May Active Member

Wah, that looks like it was a blast! View attachment 9780

Thanks for posting about your encounters with the Smugglers.
    I missed both occasions, so it's nice to read about them, and see some screenies.

Oh, and Ned: where did you get such a high reputation from?
    Are you absolutely sure that was honestly gained?
    ... No, don't shoot me! View attachment 9781

4. milarepa

milarepa Member

Haha you got the prototype Sal.. and I see you're not using it on any mob :d

"[Local][the-unknown]: Yeah pick on the girl :p" ROOOOOOOOFLL

5. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

Well he asked to PVP 1 vs 1 with Sally .............. ;)

6. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I have to say this is THE Most Memorable moment in My Entropia Universe History and has also beaten winning a CND at the time apartment when there were the weekend competitions there back in 2006

I was Expecting Smugglers to have a bad reputation as well ;) would have thought there should be a - in front of all of that lot.

I wish just manged to get the screenie with the weapon details ;) and he had to have it amped with a hotfoot 35 L
    Its a pricey weapon ;) I am up for another duel at any time ;) ;)

Yes My and my BIG Mouth in the quarry ;) Made an extra addition to this weekends event and as I say is not only my BEST ever moment in game but also great fun of the ARK Team ;) and the banter in all of the chat was really good clean fun ;)

There were also a lot of others around that might not be on the forum ;) but have Really enjoyed this event and was great with every one that came from the quarry to the Harbour area to watch us duel.

If any of you see Ned The Smuggler Boss - We need to take him down - You Let Him Know Sally & the IFN Colonists are after him and we demand a rematch.

7. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

Yeah, count me in! Am willing to go scratch his armor anytime! ;)

8. Calyx

Calyx New User

That's great! Wish I was around to watch lol.. Will keep eyes open though next time around, Always fun!