1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mo Show! All hairbands and metal, all the time by DJ Nightshade.

Discussion in 'Radio Arkadia' started by Uncle Mo, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

Hello all. I wanted to drop a teaser on what you can expect to hear on The Mo Show. I'll be doing a metal/glam rock show with a feature of Iron Maiden every hour! You'll be hearing bands like Def Leppard, Poison, AC/DC, Bon Jovi and Black Sabbath just to name a few. If you're a fan of metal then this show is for you!

I have a song list pretty well laid out but I want to hear from you. Let me know what you want to hear and if it fits this genre of music, I'll see what I can do to get it added. Until then I'll update this thread with some music that made the cut.

I can't wait until we launch and I look forward to meeting some of you during the launch party in Fremont, Wisconsin!

[video=youtube;PR-C6RNSrYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-C6RNSrYA&list=PLJPmnRlxoX1o1zQykDKstDSXezr888Ceg&i ndex=74[/video]

2. RavenJade

RavenJade Active Member

You had me at Bon Jovi!

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

And you had me at the mention of AC/DC.....Good luck with the show, will certainly tune in if I'm able.