1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The figher jet appearance in calypso

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by hHitman, Jul 23, 2015.

1. hHitman

hHitman Member

I saw a 4 year old post where a grey and red stripe quad wing figher jets flying around caly air space.Anyone has seen them ever again or are they the equas we are seeing now?if not who owns them and are they for sale?

2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

3. hHitman

hHitman Member

Dats da vid i saw also.has anyone seen it after dat?MA should hv introduced them by now.would be cool to hv one of them.are there no other data about them ever since?

4. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

There is a little more info here, but beyond that never seen again: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/space-vtol-and-medium-fighter.5252/

Just a scrapped concept from early space days, it is worth noting however that MA refers to both the Quad and the Equus as medium fighters from time to time, indicating that it became less of a ship and more of a classification: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/beginners-guide/space-guide/

5. hHitman

hHitman Member

Thank you so much for the info.I think its high time we hv some new space crafts at our disposal and more attatchments to it

6. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

was a suprize when those quads first appear at twin

• Old Old x 1
  7. hHitman

hHitman Member

Man dats a beauty.hey man u r an adviser.Will MA ever make them appear or sell them ever again?seing da same old vehicles is heartbreaking.wish arkadia do something new to da planet as well.i hv great hopes in dis planet.im happy i started here.looking forward to the fix on da sounds and for new cool stuff.cheers

8. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

those fighters was spoted only when MA tested Quad models in game

• Agree Agree x 1