1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Arkadia / Sanctury Cove Marina 's

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by SallyBridges, Aug 16, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Hi Everyone,

I would love to see celest harbour and sanctury cove areas that have piers have some really nice Pleasure Craft docked in them unfortunatly it looks a bit empty at the moment.

View attachment 9964

Celest Harbour

View attachment 9965

Sanctury Cove

They look like they could really do with something like the pictures below . Now maybe even make them an estate so that it can have people on it / permannat mooring also have the option for crafters to make propellers / engines / life jackets / scuba gear so you can then kit out your super yaught or upgrade with tresure to add Structural Integrity or other items / upgrades like adding a private bar to your yaught.

Have it so that in order to get one of these really nice looking Craft that areas of the pier become an estate area that will fit your super yaught / then make it accessible so that you can sail from celelest harbour up to sanctury cove and that you need to have x y z components in the estate box to get your craft.

Also If you go out for a plesure trip / party boat trip that you can dock your boat at either marina for a small fee so that you hire a bay for a day or two before returning to your own estate. Also setup bouys in the seas so that these can become sailing courses / race courses that as you then pass the way point the next gets shown and after compleating the course the top 5 times of the month / year get displayed on a board.

Boat Ideas ;)

View attachment 9966

Sunseeker Majestic 155

View attachment 9967

Sunseeker 48

View attachment 9968

Basic Rib

View attachment 9969

The SMUGGLER Edition ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I'm all for more boating activity, it's currently very limited (basically one pleasure boat and one PVP boat). It's an element of the game with a big "coolness" factor, but needs some objectives other than "boating from one place to another". Like the long-requested fishing system. Also I think a fun island continent you can only get to by boating would be neat too. I know certain areas can be restricted to certain types of vehicles, cause hunt the thing did it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

I would love to see more boat content, especially on Arkadia, with the treasure hunting theme there's alot that could be done with the ocean. Missions could require you to follow clues to hidden treasure troves on islands, invade smuggler coves, or even seek and eliminate ocean dwelling behemoths.

• Like Like x 1