1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teleporting ("T") to a revive may not be the closest revive

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Numbers, May 29, 2011.

1. Numbers

Numbers Member

I'm unsure if this is a bug or a feature.

I was at 16535, 28594 and hit "T" to teleport to the revive. There is a TP and revive at Leopard Digsite - 15704, 28649, and I thought I would end up there.

But, I ended up at around (thought I wrote it down) 16600, 27400 at an outpost revive.

So basically, 800m West is further than 1200+m South, in terms of "closest" revive terminal for teleporting :confused:

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

It doesn't quite work like that. It is possible you be physically closer to one Revive than another yet not revive there because the Revives have defined areas and depending on the area you are in depends on what Revive you end up at.

Seems silly and i've probably made it sound complicated too, i know but thats the way it seems to work.

If you have a look at this map (created by endy) you will see lines everywhere indicating the borders for each of the revival zones.

Hope this helps.

3. Numbers

Numbers Member

Well, I know LA revives can work the same way too. I just thought perhaps because the area is "open range" the revive zones would be arranged in more of a "closest revive" sense.