1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tancred's Result 2011

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by Tancred, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Tancred

Tancred Member

I started to play at Arkadia the day it opened and have never left. When I started I decided to record every single pec spent or gained to see where my money disappeared. Today I will share my result with you.

TOTAL CYCLED [TT]: 15147,22
    TOTAL LOOT [TT]: 13424,13
    ==> RETURN [%]: 88,62

So this basically means that I payed 1723 PED for my entertainment, or $21,5 per month of playing. Considering the number of hours I have played, I'm quite satisfied. The cost corresponds to approximately 2-3 beers a month in my country...

TOTAL BOUGHT [MU]: 1438,49
    TOTAL SOLD [MU]: 1288,45
    ==> RETURN [PED]: -150,04

In addition the markup of things need to be considered. This can be seen as the amount that I have payed to other players in the community.

/Tancred

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

also factor in your skills and they're worth and your probably in profit.

there are a bunch of links on my site with tools to keep track of your skills and calculate there worth.

3. Tancred

Tancred Member

I have gained ~14k in skills during this period (mostly crafting & mining), could be interesting to see what that means in ped.

In the past I have used entropiatools but that site seems to be closed now. Where can I find your site?

4. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

5. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

• Like Like x 1