1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taming a Kong

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by hHitman, Dec 7, 2015.

1. hHitman

hHitman Member

Hi everyone!

This time i want a uber rare pet.I already have a ruby dragon which was my best find ever but this time i want to find a island gorilla,mountain gorilla,sacred kong or a hogglo.

I have been to hogglo spawn and i knw those are very rare so im left with gorillas.

I have no idea of kong spawning area on secret Island and i read in PCF that the sacred kong spawn can only be accessed with a key.Is this correct ? and what of island and mountain gorillas ?do they spawn in that area as well?

Looking forward for your advice

Thank you

2. San

San Well-Known Member

3. WangXiang

WangXiang New Member

There are 4 types of different apes on Secret Island, each of them with a rare tamable variant: Island Gorilla, Mountain Gorilla, Kong and Sacred Kong. The access to the Sacred Kong area (Champion's Beach) is limited to the owners of a Sacred Kong Idol. Other spawns are accessible to everyone.

Sacred Kong is level 73, so most avatars can only dream about taming one (even if they own a Sacred Kong Idol).

Kong is level 36, and is already quite difficult to tame even if you have the right levels in the evader and taming professions. Spawn location is [36243, 18560]. There are posts on my Entropiapets blog containing some information about Kong and Mountain Gorilla.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. hHitman

hHitman Member

Thanks San and Wang.