1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important! TABLES ARE BACK!!!!

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by Snape, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hi Folks,

Its taken me a while to get round to this as I needed access to a specific resource pack in order to get the addons required for the forum, but now that I have, we will be able to start getting thing shifting back to normal again.

First off the block: TABLES!!!

Code:
    [TABLE][TR][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][TH]This is a header cell[/TH][/TR][TR][TD]This is a left aligned cell[/TD][TD]This is a centre aligned cell[/TD][TD]This is a right aligned cell[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]Left aligned[/TD][TD]Centre aligned[/TD][TD]Right aligned[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
    will now result in this:

This is a header cellThis is a header cellThis is a header cell
    This is a left aligned cellThis is a centre aligned cellThis is a right aligned cell[/TD2]
    Left alignedCentre alignedRight aligned
    ALSO! If you want to align the text within each cell, make the backgrounds of each cell row alternate etc, then follow this bbcode guide :

IMG_15112014_135140.png

Ideally, installing this addon would just have fixed the existing tables already in peoples threads without you having to do anything.

BUT, the important thing is that the functionality is back! :D

EDIT: Seems that during the day things seem to have been progressively changed and fixed stuff. PM me or post here if you find any issues that you can't solve.

• Like Like x 8
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  2. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

Nice, now the forum will finaly look like EVE :biggrin2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

OP updated with bbcode commands for utilising tables.