1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support case lodged for mining strong boxes

Discussion in 'Mining' started by hHitman, Aug 8, 2019.

1. hHitman

hHitman Member

As the title says i have made a support case for mining strong boxes not dropping as intended on planet arkadia and as i expected support reply me your case been sent to the responsible team in arkadia.

Im still waiting for a reply from team arkadia on this matter when i asked them over a month ago in a different thread.

I would like know how many days/weeks/months/ years will it take for the responsible team to reply their customers and hopefully fix this issue?

Im pretty sure that they are only focused on moon at the moment but hey planet arkadia came b4 the moon so fix it 1st.

I been a faithful customer since i started on ark but constant
    bulls..t is makes me annoying.

Still cant believe no one noticed except Rock stating the same issue after he cycled 500k ped on arkadia mining.

How can such thing go unnoticed from dev team where mining boxes where introduced years ago and none looting on ark?

Please give us a favourable reply and a due date if possible

Thanks.

2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Entropia may be the only game where someone can get pissed over the LACK of lootboxes... Maybe I'm missing something here but I don't see how a gambling box you have to pay to open is worth more than a normal SOOTO, to the point where every post you make is about the damn things. Go outside, get some fresh air, and evaluate whats important to you in life, maybe mine on a planet where they drop. Me, I'll take the pots.

3. hHitman

hHitman Member

Lol dnt worry im doing very well mining on ark hving lovely profit on each run.so what you are saying is i should run back to caly and mine right?why the heck would i do that?as many of us know arkadia been the best planet to mine planet side and i dnt know about you but started on ark and wont spent a single penny on shitty caly as thats where u can loose it all in minutes.Speaking of RL ....i hv a 2 month old baby and im spending quality time with her.in case you forgot these boxes may contain UL amps and high end finders and i think i have the right to ask which is broken to be fixed as we are paying customers.

Yes i bitch about the same thing bcos i prefer to loot them myself rather than buying them from others and if it was not i tended drop on ark id never even ask about it.pots?id sell all if u like them soo much.lol

4. TheRock

TheRock Member

What did the support tell u?
    Perhaps we should ask the ark dev to see if they did their job and asked MA to fix this bug ...

5. hHitman

hHitman Member

Replied to you 1st post rock.