1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crafting Suggested change to crafting interface

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Kinnison, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Kinnison

Kinnison Active Member

I do a little low-level crafting sometimes - mainly using loot I've acquired myself, as neither my finances not my crafting skills are all that great. One slight problem I've found is that I often have to restart the run, despite there being materials available, because some of the resources available are in my inventory (having been salvaged from failed runs) rather than storage. The crafting machine can use this stock, but you have to specifically ask it.

It would be nice if it was possible to either set the machine to feed salvaged materials back into the process, or simply have a setting something like "until ingredients exhausted" to add to the choice of number of runs on the interface.

This must be possible, as it is already possible to tell the crafting machine to stop crafting when residue runs out.

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I agree, an option to exhaust all salvaged ingredients would be nice.

3. Cly

Cly Active Member

Third the motion... ;) Maybe we should push this to the EF board instead...?

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

And dont forget to have the option to ONLY use materials in inventory, storage or both so we don't need to "hide" things not ment to be crafted with and not screw up our personal data if something is left in storage by mistake