1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Streamline IFN Terminals

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by coz1969, Mar 23, 2015.

1. coz1969

coz1969 Member

While I am not certain this was suggested, I saw no indication of it (based on thread titles) in the past 2-3 years, so putting this up here.

Can we get the IFN terminals streamlined? What I mean is this:

Currently, when you go to the IFN terminal to turn in a mission stage, you see ALL the IFN missions, whether you have them active or not. (If you are like me, you have all the IFN missions active... never know when you are going to kill a certain mob, right?) In case anyone was unaware, there are a LOT of IFN missions, so you have to scroll through the entire mission list to find the one that needs to be turned in and updated.

Can we get it so that active missions that do NOT require action with the IFN terminal (i.e. stage has not been completed) are not listed on the IFN terminal? Only have those missions that require updating (stage completed) or that an avatar has yet to acquire shown on the IFN terminal. I know this isn't a critical suggestion, but it should be easy to implement, as such a system is already in place for Calypso iron missions.

Thanks,

Coz

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

I totally agree with the suggestion, but think it comes a bit too late and we'll have to wait for next VU to see it implemented (*if*). :(

3. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

4. littleswampymonster

littleswampymonster Active Member

5. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Agreed, I like all the missions being right there, but the list is a mess.

6. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

+1

*edit*

Just thinking about it, the terminal should be put into 3 small menu's that will open or close in the same window for more organization.
    - Iron missions killpoints & kill counts
    - Daily's
    - Repeatable (and only the ones you are able to do, and those you can't do yet due to the timer, maybe even show the countdown as to when you can start it again, same with the daily's)

Due to the long list (not even alphabetical) even the most experienced mission whores have to look for the mission they want. Maybe even add at the top of the three types of missions the ones you can hand in.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  7. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

And I'd love some kind of Order... like Alphabetical perhaps.

"Gallard, Gallard... where the heck is Gallard???"

• Like Like x 1