1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stop crafting all - From Bjorn

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by OZtwo, Sep 10, 2013.

1. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I know, but kitten was asking about the tt return.

2. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

yupypu tt return critical for my bp fishing and skilling :D

3. Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer

Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer Member

Our soc, small as it may be, did some crafting clicks....

three members...

First member, 5 runs of 1000 clicks each...success rates were a low of 24.57% to a high of 36.21% with an avg TT return of 84%.
    Second Member, 3 runs of 300 clicks each. Success rates were 33.33%, 23.29%, 32.89%. TT return were 91%, 82%, 73%.
    Third Member, 1 run, 200 clicks, Success rate 21.11%, TT Return 87%.

The rates seem better on return and even better on Success...but not back to the old levels...

Looks and feels like MA "bumped" the nob back up a bit after turning it to far down and getting caught doing it to me. They didn't turn it back up to the old levels but about halfway back.

Dunno...just my 2 pecs.

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

A run of 1000 clicks on quantity should always come close to the normal average. You shouldn't see a range of 25% to 36%. But then again, I don't know the BPs, their QRs or the skill level of the crafter, so perhaps that could be why they saw such a big range?

5. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I will do some crafting runs today and see what I get.

6. Vadio

Vadio Member

Total # attempts: 1192
    Success percentage: 31.0%

7. Neil

Success rates for me have been steady around the 30-36% range since last saturday (I was gone tues/wed so didn't craft those days). I can't comment on average TT returns, (I'd probably have to make a run of like 10k clicks to get a decent confirmation of that), but I think there's no more need to postpone your crafting.

Let's resurrect the stagnant ore markets!

8. Neil

Recently I've been looking at success rates for condition crafting (thanks to huge losses on my normally-decent level 2 amp bp), and I believe Mindark is messing around with success rates for "condition" independently of "quantity". They seem to have fixed the quantity problem but condition is not the same as before, IMO. I'll try to start logging condition runs as well, if I have time.

Of course condition crafting has always been highly variable, but it used to be more reliable than it is now, at least in my experience. I advise using extra caution when crafting on condition and make sure you can handle the loss if the run turns out to be only 1 or 2% success rate and only normal size loots.

I recommend only using condition when looking for BPs and you're intending to do at least 1000 clicks and TTing all loot except residue... and you can bear the loss of a 20 - 50% TT return if you don't get a BIG loot. If you're at all making products for sale, avoid condition.