1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spot-the-Coat: high class camo wear

Discussion in 'Tailoring, Coloring & Textures' started by jaywalker, Oct 27, 2012.

1. jaywalker

jaywalker Member

Well, i was just playing around with my recently maxed Riptor and Nusul textures, trying to create a coat that would go with those hard-to-match freebie Carapace pants; then I looked around for a nice location to take pics and here's what i found:

[​IMG]

Yep, you're right, I'm not actually weariing the Carapace pants in that second pic. I'm wearing ACA/AS custom pants , coloured green. And they stimulated that display bug that tears holes in your coat. Still , i do like the pic :)

Here are two more:
    [​IMG]

The bandana was textured with 100% veda in main field, and a slightly lower saturation of Nusul on the webbing, so-given god enough lighting- you can still tell it's green, not black (same as coat). Apart from the Carapace Pants, i'm wearing ACA/AS Jungle Singlet and a green Athenian tunic , tucked into the pants (seems to be a bit of a display bug with that as well, but creates a nice look, so not complaining)

Btw, if anyone makes me a tempting offer for these items, i might well say yes, cos I can't afford to keep everything i make! lol

jay :)

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Cool dryad outfit :)

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Very nice outfit there Jay.