1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important! Sponsored Business Section

Discussion in 'Sponsored Business Section' started by Snape, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Greetings Entropians!

Do you own a shop or service? Do you run an interplanetary business?

Are you a serious virtual Entrepreneur?

If you are, then this offer might be of interest to you!

*******************************​

Planet Arkadia Forum is offering you the opportunity of a Sponsored Business Section where you can have your own named subforum for your business (including moderation rights) and the ability to add an RSS feeds from your businesses external website (if you own one) here to the forum.

This offer is subject to a paid annual Platinum subscription ($50 USD) and includes all the standard options.

*******************************​

FAQs

Q: Is this open to Arkadians only?
    A: No, any Entropian business person is welcome to pay for a sponsored section, though it would make sense if you conduct at least some of your business on Arkadia ;)

Q: Do the forum rules still apply to the Sponsored Business Section?
    A: Yes they do. Any and all threads are still subject to the standard rules and moderation, though the Sponsored Business Section will be the sole purview of Snape in the short term.

Q: What moderation rights apply to the sponsored sections?
    A: The owner will be granted standard moderation rights for their section ONLY, with the ability to close threads and soft delete posts etc.

Q: Will I get preferential support from the Forum Staff?
    A: All support for the Sponsored Business Sections will be handled by Snape. You will have access to him via Skype as well as via PM and email and as a consequence will have a higher priority than normal forum activity.

Q: What if I already have a Platinum membership?
    A: If you already have a Platinum membership, this addition is free to your account IF you wish to take advantage of it. It will be subject to a continuing Platinum membership subscription, meaning that to maintain an open Sponsored Business Section you MUST maintain an active Platinum level subscription. If you let your subscription lapse, you business section will be closed and made invisible until such time as you renew.

Q: I have a Gold membership but I want to take advantage of this opportunity. What do I have to do to get a Sponsored Business section?
    A: Quite simply, you will have to purchase a Platinum level membership. Currently, we do not have the facility to "upgrade" accounts partway through, so essentially you will need to purchase a new Platinum membership subscription. We will be looking into allowing for an upgrade feature at a future date.

Q: What if I decide to terminate my Sponsored Business Section membership part way through a year?
    A: Once you have paid for a Sponsored Business Section there are no refunds. However, if you decide not to continue with the business section, you will still maintain a Platinum membership on the forum for the remaining period of that year (so you won't be paying for nothing).

2. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Looks fantastic Jim,

I'm really keen to see us develop more support for the business community and this is a great step forward.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Had a number of enquiries lately about this.

Its pretty simple, purchase a Platinum Subscription and you get the option of a Business section FREE. If you already have an active Platinum subscription then you don't need to purchase another to get this, just PM or email me your businesses details and we will go from there :D

If the FAQs above don't answer your questions then please feel free to PM me or email me at webmaster@arkadiaforum.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.