1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Space Fixed?

Discussion in 'Space' started by Bemo, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

So with that last mini patch we received does anyone know if space was fixed? Im on Caly and waiting to come home until I know if space is fixed. Don't wanna get stuck like alot of other people have. Also looking for a ride from Caly to Ark if anyone is heading that way.

-Bemo-

2. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

space seems to be working fine, I havn't had a problem, roamie and I flew to caly today and back, used the revive lines and everything no problem at all :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Ty for the reply. +rep to you good Sir. :)

-Bemo-

4. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Space should be passable for most people, but I wouldn't count on it being completely fixed yet. I don't know what the patch was for. The revive lines between Caly and Ark, that Bugbear used, were working fine before the patch and yet people were still getting stuck. In any case, motherships and privateers are still bugged. If you're going to venture into space, I'd recommend not to station-hop at this time, but take the long way, and relog right before leaving for space and right after arriving. It's also a good idea to not visit Twins right before takeoff. Do everything you can to avoid a program crash or disconnect in space. Repairing your installation would probably be a good idea.

6. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Yea just caught a quad flight from Sakura SEXY. The flight went fine and we did a "T" when we got to the Ark Station server and I can say that at least that one is working. Nice to finally be back home :)

-Bemo-

7. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Glad you made it!

• Like Like x 1