1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Space Auction can be accessed from every space-station?

Discussion in 'Space' started by Hyssch, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

Haven't been in space myself and haven't got any answer to this, so maybe Arkadian community might be able to help me out on this one....

What I'm trying to say is, that since Space seems to have its own pages on auc, then can someone place something for sale on e.g. Calypso Space-Station and I'm able to bid on it at Arkadian Space-Station and retrieve won items while staying on Arkadian Space-Station?

This might be answered on some other planets own forums, but if anyone care to give a straight answer here, on Arkadian forum, that would be much appreciated :)

If this is possible, then we might just have to place orders on Space Auc-pages for goods needed here, if not willing to risk the transport via Space and the Pirates etc.

This looks too simple solution to me (MA must have thought of this and made it impossible to make it work this way, for it would be too simple work-around against their planet-bound auctions), so I believe it's not possible, but no harm asking I guess...

-- Hyssch --

2. Bogger

Bogger Member

The auctions are not available yet or very well hidden

3. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

So You've been on a Space-Station? No auctioneers or auc-terminals... anywhere on those stations?

If You got to Arkadian auction and select Space from the top-righthand corner, I couldn't see any offers/orders made yet.

-- Hyssch --

4. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

I got a chance to visit space and space-stations today. To answer my own question, if anyone is wondering if there is or is not.... there isn't auction on space-stations. Just Teleporter to tp down to planet and a big hangar if You're going anywhere else. That's about all there is. Didn't visit other than Calypso and Arkadian space-stations, not sure if those other ones in the midway of space-map are any different?

-- Hyssch --