1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sounds Sounds when hit

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Supertramp, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Supertramp

Supertramp New User

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's actually a bug but I hear really weird sounds when I'm hit by creatures.

In the past their was the normal sound saying "ouch", and now there are two other sounds, a "aaah" said by a loud male voice and a "eeeeh" said by a female voice.

Unfortunatelly, these two voices, especially the female one, are messing my hunts as I focus on them, and now I logout after 5 minutes.

Am I the only one to hear theses voices? (Yeah, it sounds like I'm crazy, but I promise, the voices aren't in my head...)
    How could it happen during summer as there was no VU?

I'm confused about that... :confused:

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Nope you ain't the only one. EwoK has apparently had his nuts caught in a vice a few times and sounds a bit high pitched when hit every so often ;)

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

It's actually been that way for a LONG time.

4. Supertramp

Supertramp New User

Thanks, glad to see I'm not (yet totally) crazy hearing voices...

Neil, a "long time" is several weeks / months? I've been playing less recently, but I don't remember having these sounds before the summer, or maybe I just didnt noticed them? :eek:

5. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

MA likes to make "Under the hood changes" which often time result in bugs like this evolving. My guess is the weirdness started after the first under the hood tweek for the Caly events loot balance serveal weeks ago.

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Yeah, I think maybe 2 years. Doesn't happen all the time though, and I haven't figured out what triggers it.