1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Songkra problem?

Discussion in 'Mining' started by Forgo, Sep 22, 2017.

Do you notice much less songkra than pre loot 2.0?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Forgo

Forgo Member

Hi, a few other mates in soc and I have noticed a severe lack of Songkra on ark lately.

We have tried many places and many k's of peds to find very very little (literally 2-3 claims between us).

I know it does not seem to be in Songkra valley in nearly the same amounts as before.
    Markup has jumped a bit and only 290 ped worth has moved all week on the auction.

I do notice a severe lack of hides lately which really is a bummer as its a big draw for me to ark, but now with keys and terra amps needing songkra, and there being none..I seem to notice a nerf to Ark...anyone else seeing this?

Is this expected to last, is it normal now? or another cyrene like couple of months before mining gets fixed?

Appreciate any insights able to give, thanks in advance. :)

2. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

The Ark team are aware of the problem with this and other Ark specific mined and hunt loots, now dropping in only a tiny portion of what we were used to. It seems the change came about with loot 2.0 and not as a result of anything the A-Team did. They are working with MA to try and get things rebalanced...but ....well... we all know the snail that is MA. Patience sadly is all they can offer although I believe they did discuss some salt on it's tail. :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Forgo

Forgo Member

Thanks for the reply, good to know.