1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Trade Terminal (TT) Items or Technician items are sold in auction

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Numbers, May 28, 2011.

1. Numbers

Numbers Member

Welcome to the new players in Entropia Universe (EU) and Arkadia!!

I want to offer some information so you can spend your new found PEDs a little bit better. People are selling weapons, armor, mining tools, and blueprints (BPs) on auction where you could just buy them directly from the TT.

Tools within EU can be improved by a process called "Tiering", so that in part prevents this from happening. A similar improvement to BPs also occurs, where as you craft more, the BP quality rating (QR) improves, which also improves its value. A tiered tool or higher QR BP is not the same as the TT tool and could be sold with increased value, since you save the time from using it and improving it yourself.

These improved items are sold on auction along with simply the original items. You can tell if the item is improved through its details. A tiered item listed in auction has a small yellow circle with a number in it, like "0.1" or "1.5", to indicate the current level. A BP's QR is directly the TT value, e.g. QR 1 = 0.01 PED and QR 10 = 0.10 PED.

You can buy the basic items from the TT or the Technician (has basic BPs and crafting books) instead of the exact same item, with markup, from auction.

Hopefully, you find this helpful so you can spend your PED toward some fun times.

Best of luck in your journey!! You're welcome to message me with any questions. :)

I think the hardest question to ask is the one you don't know you should ask. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Always good to see someone trying to educate the newbs. +rep