1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soldiers at War (SaW) is Open!

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by Bradley Killer Kell, May 23, 2015.

1. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

Currently focusing on Merchants, trying to run like a Company.

We do teach Eco Play and try to help players manage their money (we don't manage it, we give helpful suggestions so they don't burn through every last PEC and play broke for 29 of 30 days a Month).

Will be looking for, and training, Managers and other Leadership for various Departments.

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

May I ask how long has your avatar been in the Entropia Universe? Were you born on Arkadia? Thanks.

3. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

Of course you may ask.

I started playing back in 2013. I had to leave the game in 2014 due to Military responsibilities. Now I'm back, and opening the doors to my old Society once again.

My boots first set foot on the Planet of Calypso. I had only been to Arkadia once in that time. Upon returning to the game I figured it was time to start looking for some Treasure, and of course I had remembered something about 130% MUs on Carabok Skins and thought that might be a nice hunt.

Now I've met some good people here on Arkadia and am looking to expand here.

• Informative Informative x 1