1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smuggler NPC

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Wauspaus, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Not sure if someone already found this thing as well. I got a message through the Arkadia News App about some place. Went to check it out, didnt really find what I was looking for but noticed an orange dot on my radar. Followed it and this was what I found....

Smuggler.PNG
    He doesnt say anything for the moment, just stands there. It isnt hostile, it seems like its intended to be interacting with, maybe for the future. He does have an animation when you interact with it. He is inside a building which is hidden underneath a rock.

2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

How dumb of me, didnt notice it was being mentioned in the patch notes... my bad

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Spawn

Spawn Active Member

is it surrounded by nusul stalkers? I have been in that rock building many times, and also have seen smugglers there from time to time. The smugglers were there a year ago already..

4. MaxHecWalker

MaxHecWalker Active Member

Yes it's a real Nusul Nook Valley. There's a large wall with a door cut under the overhanging rock.
    But I don't recall seeing smugglers among the nusul before, only the 1 smuggler in the building.
    Anyways Coords and ongoing discussion about it on the thread at:
    http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-update-2015-3-3-patch-notes.12562/