1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shop issues as a patron

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KMax, Mar 19, 2012.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

With respect, that's a little over the top. Yes as a shop owner I want this problem fixed as I want people's visits to be as pleasant as possible. But I given I have to go in most days, I just deal with it. Go in, get the bug, go forward a bit, back a bit, wait for it to come right after a few seconds , and then continue with what I was doing.

It's nowhere near as annoying to me as the lag I get outside the shops in celeste harbour.

2. Fallen

Fallen Member

im sorry if it appears over the top, but my time in game that i spend strolling around shops is limited, i have other things to do, and after visiting a shop or two and having experienced the glitch once or twice and having to wait for everything to load again tests my limited patience and i go back to using the auction. as this annoys me so much as a customer it is also effecting my potential interest in buying a shop, something i have been considering lately because of the amount i turn over while mining.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hi,

of course everyone is entitled to there own view and sets their own bar on what is to annoying to endure. For me, I find the rubber banding while travelling from shop to shop more frustrating than the visual issues inside the shop. And its not like I have my graphics settings particularly high. Was very happy when the party lights got taken down.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki