1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shop/display panel bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dave Stevens, May 11, 2012.

1. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens Member

I put 4 teleport chips on a display panel on the outside of my shop the other day, but noticed today 1 had gone missing (without any sales).

It looks like its fallen behind the panel but the panel still thinks its on the panel (so I cannot get it back by moving the panel).

The following pics show what happens when i try to move the panel (revealing the stuck behind chip):

View attachment 3983 View attachment 3984

Can someone please investigate/fix this? I have no way of retrieving it myself as I cant remove the panel (its got the "hidden" chip on it) and it cant get at the chip because the panel is in the way - catch22.:huh:

Thanks

Oh, my shop is Celeste North 6.

2. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Hi Dave,

I think this is probably a matter of filing a support case and asking them to put everything back in your inventory (or something). As for whether it will happen again... well, the bug reports section is the perfect place for it :)

I've experienced a similar issue before myself, and a support case made the problem go away for me.

3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Agree with Tim here, this is one of those old returning bugs from years back, I once lost a trophy head to a hangar wall the same way, just left it there and it could often be seen appearing magically on the outside wall ;)