1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shiro's Quadwing Service.

Discussion in 'Services' started by Fopsie, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Current Location: Arkadia
    Ship: Fully armed Quadwing
    Service times: Weekdays 15:00 MA - 21:00 MA | Weekends Random
    Bookings can be made in game (usually the town you enter @ from space) / on this thread / or by sending me a PM

Prices:

From Arkadia:

• Station - 10PED
    • NI - 15PED
    • CP / FOMA - 17.5PED
    • Calypso - 25PED
    • RT - 30PED

From Calypso:

• Station - 10PED
    • CP / FOPMA - 15PED
    • Arkadia - 20PED
    • NI - 25PED
    • RT - 30PED

From CP / FOMA

• Arkadia / Calypso - 15PED
    • NI - 20PED
    • RT -25PED

From Rock Topia:

• Station - 10PED
    • CP / FOMA - 15PED
    • Arkadia / Calypso - 20PED
    • NI - 25PED

From NI:

• Station - 10PED
    • Arkadia - 15PED
    • CP / FOMA - 20PED
    • Calypso - 25PED
    • RT - 30PED

Roundtrip Home planet - destination - home planet: [Save 50% of your return flight costs]

• Payment is broken down into 2 payments. Usual price payable before departure to destination / discounted (50%) return flight payable before return flight.
    • Fly back must be within 1.5 hour of landing @ planet unless otherwise organized beforehand.

Special flight to come pick you up @ your current location if I'm not on that planet:

• Normal Planets 12PED
    • CP / FOMA 8 PED

Bounty Hunting Service:

• This is a trial run of this service for a larger Organization coming soon.
    • This Service is for the annihilation and looting of a ship in space that you want taken care off.
    • Due to my Adviser Status this service can only be used to place a bounty on a known Pirate. Proof of the player pirating you in space will be required. Proof must be in the form of screenshots with the following required [Message showing the player killed you in space] and will be requested on setup of bounty.
    • The proof will be displayed with your name hidden should any situation arise where the player claims he was unfairly shot down by me to show a valid bounty was placed for him.
    • 50 PED fee payable upon confirmation of destruction (currently no MS or Privateer/Starfinders)
    • Confirmation will be via video ether e-mailed to you or uploaded to youtube or file storage site of your choice, should you have bandwidth or proxy problems please request that confirmation be in the form of screenshots beforehand.
    • Should the ship contain less then 50PED (excluding markup) lootables you will get the full amount of loot back or gain discount on the bounty.
    • Should the ship contain more then 50PED lootables you will get the initial 50PED and 50% of everything above that.
    • Please contact me VIA PM if you’re interested in setting up a bounty or have any questions.

2. Fopsie

Service currently in process of moving to a general service for the soc.

3. Fopsie

Service is now syspended while we finalize the soc service delivery list.

Mods can close this thread.

4. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.