1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service centers

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hellraizer, Jun 2, 2011.

1. hellraizer

hellraizer New Member

Service centers in popular places are too cramped, far far too small.. sooo much lag it stops me going to these places, apart from me liking the new Arkadia... the cramped conditions are too much to bare and already I am feeling pushed out from the general population.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

That's one of the reasons, why I try to avoid 8 Coins and Sanctuary Cove Command Posts, if I can. It is literally impossible to move around on those Command Posts when they're a crowded of players. So yes, something have to be done.

Move Revival-terminals outside? Make Command Post buildings bigger? I would go with any suggestion that would fix this...

-- Hyssch --

3. Calin

Calin Member

There are plenty of them spread around. I just use the less crowded ones. I don't want 2 - 3 places where everyone stays. I'd rather we spread out a bit. On Caly there were 3 main hangouts, on NI there was 1 and sort of a second.

With the expected population boom here I think we'll see towns build up soon and there I could see putting in more or larger places and some open air terminals too. With so many location options right now there isn't much reason to all huddle together in one or two Command Posts.

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*Moved to Feedback*

5. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

One reason there are so many at Sanctuary Cove command post is the volume of hunting going on in the vicinity. I come back to the command centre to unload/auction loot, repair/restock and then head out. I agree it can be a little frustrating moving around to do this. Not sure I see the solution as tping to another location though.

One thing players could do to help, is to go outside if you are going afk for while, or step away from a console once you have finisihed using it.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki