1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling: UL Pyro chip (the puny destroyer)

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Skandis, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Skandis

Skandis Member

Since a lot of you Arkadians are quite fond of hunting punies, I'll mention this chip I newly discovered and am selling:

[​IMG]

* This chip has 2.5 - 5 damage, which is the smallest dmg for any chip in the game.
    * 67 attacks per minute means it is the fastest firing UL chip in the game.
    * These two together makes it an ideal finisher for PED squeezers, and a great asset for puny skillers

* TT: 9 PED. 3% condition limit.
    * Level needed: Less than 5
    * Ammo usage: 1,06 PEC
    * Decay: 0,132 PEC
    * Dmg/PEC (entropedia): (5*90%*75%+5/50)/(1,06+0,132) = 2,915 dmg/pec
    * Dmg/PEC (real): (5*90%*75%+5/50)/(1,06+0,132+0,003) = 2,908 dmg/pec

In other words; the most eco chip in the game.

Current bid: Gone

Closing auction time: Closes 18:00 MA time on January 25th
    Anti-sniping: If bids are received during the final 6 hours, the closing time is extended by 6 hours. Prefence would be for these bids to be public, as it really pushes my schedule out of whack (and I might not be able to update)
    Minimum increment: 50 PED

Comparison with the (L) version:

The (L) version of these chips consistently sell for 130% MU or above. If we say you buy it for 130% then 3.7% of what you paid is solely for the markup and thus lost. DPS is 3.88, which means a usage of about 80 PEC per minute or 48 PED per hour. This means that in less than three hours of hunting with the chip per week, you've saved more than buying a CLD