1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Sweat at 3.2/k

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Menhl, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Menhl

Menhl New Member

I plan on ferrying moderate amounts of sweat to Arkadia, trying to see if there is a market for it before I commit to the ride. Any feedback appreciated.

2. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I don't think there is a huge demand for sweat on Arkadia, since people can sweat here too.
    I also think that people that are buying the sweat prefer Arkadian sweat over calypso sweat (after all you never know what kind of strange things space radiation can do to sweat :))

3. Menhl

Menhl New Member

Ah, I must have misheard/misinterpreted the "rumor" that sweat went for 5ped/k on Arcadia. My apologies :) But curious, what stackable objects are in demand on Arkadia that have limited supply? I'm not too concerned about pirates/being looted.

4. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Ohh i'm sure some people have bought sweat for 5 pec per k on occasion to help some new player, but in general it is just as hard to sell sweat on Arkadia then it is on calypso as far as i know.

I think there is a shortage of muscle oil, since it isn't dropped a lot on arkadia, you may want to check that out.

5. MrJoey

MrJoey Member

we don't buy Calyppo Sweat - it smells :D

to be serious .. Sweat is available on Ark from the local sweaters and to support the newcomers ppl. buy it for 3-5 PED/1k
    I don't think ppl. will buy bigger amounts for that price.

6. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Personaly I don't buy imported sweat to support the local newbies due to it being a bit harder to sell on Arkadia atm. I know most of the local newbies on Arkadia and also scan to ensure it is afterall a newbie before I buy.

Like someone said Muscle oil is in big demand on Arkadia but to make it worth wile to import you need a large amount and the larger the ammount the larger the loss if you get pirated.

7. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

let me get this straight, you thought it sold for 5ped/k and you were going to screw that up for arkadian newbies by lowering it with 1.8/k?

8. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Yeah, I wouldn't bother importing sweat to Arkadia. There are enough sweat sellers here that it wouldn't be worth your time and loot risk. To make a trip worth it, you'd have to bring 100k sweat and there's no way you'd sell that much even for 1 ped / k.