1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SELLING ORE + ENMATTERS small - bulk

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Oboy, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

For those of you who don't know my avatar. I am Oboy Berto Oboyto. I have traded in twin peaks of the planet calypso for many years now. I have moved to Arkadia for the treasures and oppertunity that surely will await us all. Here is a bit of a background and where I am going with this service. I hope you all are well served and together we can modify and improve the arkadia economy.

I have been offering a ore and enmatter purchasing service in sanctuary cove for the past week now. I have a large supply of Arkadia and calypso specific resources.

As always I am looking for resource suppliers. I am also looking for small to large scale purchasers of my supply. I am hoping to forge long relationships to be the go between for our Miners, Hunters, and Crafters! Using my service I will ASSURE you that I can save you ped and increase the margins your business will do!

For the initial stages of this service I am going to be offering the best rates at which I can afford to all those bringing me resources. This process has been going on for a week now and I feel I have the right supply to start bringing in the last piece of this puzzle.

Currently I offer a Ore , Enmatter , Timber , Animal oils and Energy and Metal residues service. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WON'T EXPAND! If a client has a item they need. NO MATTER HOW RARE I WILL FIND IT OR DIE TRYING! And I mean that. For my most valued clients I will go to every means to find the items they seek on Arkadia and elsewhere for the best rate humanly possible.

I need small crafters, master crafters... If you own a established business or are just starting and based on arkadia you would be well served by this service. I get bulk resource and piece together orders for my clients at much superior pricing to the auctioneer. And vise versa as a miner you get competitive rates plus a full storage cleaning service.

*Disclaimer. I do not pay top ped at the moment for resources. Though most of my clients find them more than fair DO NOT EXPECT FULL MU!* This can all change with a few purchasers added to the mix. As soon as I have clients who need resources I will make sure my rates are very fair. I will serve as the go between taking a small %, Maybe 1% on MU up to 125%, 2% up to 150% ect ect.

This is the best way for small time miners to have a outlet to sell resources and continue the evolution of their avatar while I take the time to find the perfect matches for each client.

This is the best way for small - large scale crafters working on arkadia to not only get your prices cheaper. But find some hard to get materials on the planet in ANY size you need. I am talking nothing is to small. (hopefully not to large either someday) We all need to work together on new planets to keep the economy moving or we are bound to make the same mistakes of previous planets.

One thing that kills a planet is a stale economy! Cheers to all. Anyone who wishes to chat more with me can contact me here in the forums or by the society terminal in Sanctuary Cove! Just look for my avatar "Oboy Oboyto" Thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Golddude

Golddude Member

hehe i'v traded with you :)! And btw its better then TT'ing ores and such :)

3. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

Much better than tt! I promise everyone using my service I am not making a killing off of a few % off daily MU. Sometimes a resource I buy makes me look like a genious sure, as well as many purchases, Especially the high mu ones that seem to pop or drop in value very fast. They can also lose me a lot of peds. Which will not help me grow as a service. So overall I can offer a very competitive rate or service. If you feel your stack size is large enough you can make ped on it than you need to sell that way. If your amounts are small or you need instant ped I am for you!

As a service to keep going I need to ensure I make a small profit so that I can continue to grow. As with most business I have had growing pains. Early in the game many resources have false values for the better or worse until the market is established. I will evolve and adapt to give the best mark ups possible. We are working hard within the planet to create a trading organization that will extend beyond just arkadia to all platforms. Hopefully this will allow us more competitive advantage and that can help the margins for miners selling resource, as well as the crafters who need to buy. The better we move resource as a planet the more people will be able to thrive and prosper on this planet!

Please find me on my avatar Oboy Oboyto near the society terminal in the Sanctuary Cove!