1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling all kinds of enhancers

Discussion in 'Selling' started by harmony, Aug 18, 2011.

1. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I just came back from calypso and noticed that there aren't a lot of people selling or buying enhancers on Arkadia. And also that there aren't a lot of components for crafting then on auction.

I can craft almost any enhancer out there, if you need any let me know which ones and how many and i can put them on auction at a reasonable price.

Also if anyone has any infrasound emitter components, please put them on auction for a reasonably buyout and they get sold within 24 hours :)

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Great to hear Harmony, I switched from using dmg enhancers to eco ones, but yes, not something available here right now so I will certainly try to remember you when my ped card is a bit fuller again :) Will also try to start saving up enhancer ingredients again, the last month I've had to stop hanging onto loot like that for long, but now I know you are here and need them will make an effort.

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I go through a lot of tier I and II dmg enhancers. I'm not on arkadia right now but I'll probably be in contact once I am back.

KikkiJikki

4. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Thanks for the replies, i don't think i have the ingredients for those right now, so I'll check out auction as soon as I am back from work and see if i can find some.