1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking Good Advice

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Heartless, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Heartless

Heartless Member

That's a good point, Neil. I hadn't thought of the 'factor of four' like that. It's quite nice having a partner and not need to heal as much. We can plow through mobs at a fast pace. We tried Oros again and had some good drops but still lost money while the Halix's continue to show good results. We just go around solo on them though because they are almost harmless to us.

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

There is one field of high maturity halix, which you can get to by running SSE from Taipan digsite. I'm not sure if they're easily doable with TT weapons, as the stalkers have a bit of a bite. But worth a try if you're getting bored of the small ones.

3. Heartless

Heartless Member

Ah, neat! I think I'll give them a try. It's funny, I have been playing a ton but I don't know where anything is in the world :D I'll learn my way around eventually! :)

*Edit* Wow that is a LONG ride for me lol. Is there a quick way to go around and get all the teleports? Or maybe you could give me a lift to that place? :p I'd love to check it out but I'm guessing thats a 2 or 3 hour ride!

4. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Stop by the quarry or pm any of the advisers and we'll get you to all of them. :)

If you're both on, I can get you both at once. :)

5. Heartless

Heartless Member

Wow. That would be amazing! Thank you :) I'm going to sleep now but maybe tomorrow we could do it.

6. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I did say "using FAP's heavily", even if using eco faps if your fapping every few hits your costing more then just using armor for protection while using FAP's only in emergency's. eco fap's may look eco at .9 pec per use but if you use it 10 times every few hits it is costing more then the few pec of armor decay form that one hit and not needing to fap at all and give the mob a chance to heal.

7. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Actually that depends on the armor + plates you are using. I haven't done maths in a few years but i'm guessing that it is more eco to use SI heart then gremlin armor. That is if you fap between kills. (It is very boring, but we were talking eco here).

Bleh now that it's creeped into my mind i have to check entropedia to see if i was right.

Edit:

Ofc it depends on the mob, but on kiana for example it is more eco to use s.i. heart (15.56 health per pec) then gremlin armor (12.61 health per pec).

8. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Well fapping during combat is generally going to cost u. If that's happening a lot either u need better armour or you need a less difficult mob for your evade and gear.

9. xantok

xantok Member

yea use a big fap for emerency situation sin combat... avoid them jsut healing yourself up... and teh BEST bet is to have a movie on the other computer screen.. when you get to 1/4 life find a safe spot to hide and watch the movie till your full health again then retuen to hunting... the absolute cheapest method. but it can get boring if you run out of good movies lol

oh and kikkijikki.. ive been resisting asking this ever since i saw your name, but i gotta ask, where are you hiding your pestermite at?

10. KikkiJikki

It's behind the mirror. When the moment is right, it'll be here in a flash.

11. xantok

xantok Member

ROFLMAO i wonder how many people that actually understand that xD

12. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I'm guessing not many :huh:

13. KikkiJikki

Secret origins of KikkiJikki