1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scavenger hunt! Official IFN Announcement

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Raven V, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

DAY 5 is UNDER WAY, 10 swords were spotted from the wreckage, however, 3 items were reported missing from Officers aboard the supply fleet vessel.

all 3 were last seen around Celeste Region =)

"Look Hard, Look Long, The Big City Holds many Secrets"

"Afraid of Hights? u should be, to find this one you must reach for the stars"

"Beaches, beaches, oh what fun, last one theres a rotten egg..."

DAY 5: RIDDLE ME THIS, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

2. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

seriously, i have no idea what u mean by this :surrender: :huh:

3. MIND

MIND Member

4. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

these riddles were simple =) but now i know too vague

Clue 1: Celeste Harbour (Found after clue 1.1 released)
    --> ITEM UNKNOWN
    Clue 2: Mountain (was found already)
    --> ITEM: Rage 5 amp
    Clue 3: Beach (Was found already)
    --> ITEM: Headshot 1 Scope

Because i want these items found, they dont benefit anyone just sitting there, heres a second clue for prize with clue 1

CLUE 1.1: "Boaters Delight, These twins are the key to the Treasure."

See you all tomorrow for Day 6

5. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

if its that simple then please share with us if u found the items.
    climbed every bigger hill out there and walked the beaches, obviously i cant find anything if its not there anymore :(

6. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

actually i agree with Hideo, they were not that easy, they gave an idea but required you to look. and yes i never see you looking =) always in PM with me trying to get answers hehe, prove to me these riddles are easy and claim the treasures hehe

No one in this event gets shortcuts, no one gets hints unless EVERYONE gets them. I have to be fair and will be fair to everyone. unfair and stacked events are no fun, the object of these riddles was to get people thinking, most figured out it WAS a beach, but theres lots of beaches. Theres learned it WAS in the city, but as we all know...its a big city.....the mountain one was a give away practically as theres only 2 maybe 3 mountains around the quarry thus it was the first to be found.

GOOD Luck everyone Day 6 is another fun hunt, no hints, no riddle just straight up find the items, normal scavenger hunt, will be normal again until Day 15. See you all tomorrow

7. MIND

MIND Member

1st one was celeste harbour

2nd one no idea (no seriusly)

3rd one the island?

and i was looking when you were not online

8. Cort

Cort Member

This might be asking a bit much, but is there any way to get a time as to when the next(or even the next few) days hunts will begin?

9. MIND

MIND Member

oh and i thought the items were mako trainers :/

10. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

i wish i could guarantee times for you, but i cant, im trying to mix things up and drop when i can between my schedules when it allows. Sadly on Mondays-Wednesdays drops will likely be mornings my time, (12:50MA - 14:00MA). I cant help that due to work , but on my days off, i will randomize the drop times to insure others get chances too

And MIND,
    everyday i drop 10 MAKO Trainers. However that is along with the regular drops. Days 5,15,25 are special days, =) i add to the story just a bit and ull read those as they show. The rest of the days are TT times. Others HAVE been getting involved so more than just my items out there lately.

11. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

Day 6: Scavenger hunt! Is open
    find the items! No special clues today
    find those items before the oratan do!
    Celeste quarry
    spread the word!

12. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

Due to real life reasons (illness) i will not be running Day 7 of the scavenger hunt. I Apologize in advance, but not feeling the greatest i want to spend as much time relaxing and worrying about getting better.

I will try to find an arkadian advisor willing to take over day 7 for me, otherwise, i will combine day 7 and 8 and make one massive day 8 as long as i am feeling better.

Please bare with me and i apologize in advanced. GL Guys.

Raven Raven Valicur!

13. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

donĀ“t worry about the scavanger hunt but get well soon.
    we have lots of other days of fun to come...

14. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

Scavenger Hunt is still on!

Hi guys,

As you know, Raven is not feeling too well today. He has asked me to help with the event and I've gladly obliged. Here's wishing him a speedy recovery!

There are plenty of items up for grabs in today's Scavenger hunt, with a TT value of around 300peds. I'd like to thank the kind Samaritans like Jenny Ferr, who have put in extra items for the event.

All the items have already been spread around the event area (please check original post). I have taken screenshots for some of the items out there as clues for you.

Most of the items today are placed in structures and buildings. However, there are still items being put out in the wilds. I feel that finding items in the wild is much harder, that's why you can expect more items in the wild if you manage to find the correct spot.

Some of the screenshot clues:

View attachment 1653 View attachment 1654 View attachment 1655 View attachment 1656 View attachment 1657 View attachment 1658 View attachment 1659 View attachment 1660 View attachment 1661 View attachment 1662 View attachment 1663 View attachment 1664 View attachment 1665 View attachment 1666 View attachment 1667 View attachment 1668 View attachment 1669 View attachment 1670 View attachment 1671 View attachment 1672 View attachment 1673 View attachment 1674 View attachment 1675 View attachment 1676

Good luck and have fun searching!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Well done Cyrus! It's fun dropping stuff all over isn't it :) Get well soon Raven.

16. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Lol forgot the hud in the pic on this one Cyrus

17. MIND

MIND Member

missed the unt all items gone :/

18. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Um, unless you somehow know all the items dropped by Cyrus and others (other folks do drop items to help with this event and Cyrus gave only some hint photos for all the stuff he dropped), I'd hesitate to call it as over for the day and all items found. I've not logged in yet today myself, and fully intend to add more to the drops at some point. Carry on :)

19. MIND

MIND Member

ok :)

20. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

sadly i have connection problems and loose connection every few minutes :(
    but i really appreciate the effort u guys put into this event. i really like exploring and this gives it a bit more kick and fun :D
    thx guys