1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scare Chip for next Halloween

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Allice A'Volante Fintch, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Allice A'Volante Fintch

Allice A'Volante Fintch Member

I had this idea: how about introducing new type of chip: scare chip.
    It would work on some selected, only Ark resident mob. Using the chip would 'scare the shit' out of the poor mob :biggrin2:. And in effect the mob would produce common dung.
    Ofc only if the scare attempt would be successful.
    And to elaborate more on the idea how about this:
    - the scare chip would be (L)imited,
    - it would use ME as amo,
    - it could be only crafted,
    - bp for crafting it (also (L)imited type ) would/could be only generated as loot,
    - only avatars with n+ level in some science profession like "Animal Investigator" would be able to gather such bp as loot,
    - the bp for scare chip would be available for looting only during Halloween season.

So that is the idea. I wonder who would like it to have on Arkadia ? Or maybe with some variation/changes to the ideas pointed above.

Allice

2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

The idea seams a bit immature to me, id honestly prefer a trick or treat mission where you go to the various firebases, some give you something good such as a buff, some give you like... 1 nova frag. Make people work for those holiday gifts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Biller

Biller New User

Why not just revive decoy dispenser?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Actually, it reminds me of all the poop/dung quests I had in my WoW days.

Still, it's a bit silly. Remember that the fruit, stones and dung are there to be picked up by new players that want to make a few extra pec and can't/won't deposit into this game. Same goes with the sweating, hell-to-the-damn-no they will ever make a VSE Mk.II

5. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

The idiom in question is specific to English language, hence the proposed feature would make no sense whatsoever to people who don't speak English.

Besides that, there isn't much demand for dung; only thanks to vault key 9 there is now some market for it.