1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visual Scanner Info

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RAZER, Mar 13, 2012.

1. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

I was going by all the Nusul today to gather info with my scanner and I niticed that the creature does nit fit in the scanner info box (see the Nusul page in the EP wiki, http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Creature:Nusul). I have noticed this for more creatures on Arkadia (and Calypso as well about a year ago). Could it be possible to fix that so my scanner images look a bit better?

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Sry for the obvious question, but I assume you have tried zooming the pic out with your scroll wheel?

3. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

My bf was gonna report the same.. Never got around to it.. heh.. He DID try scrolling.. :)

4. RAZER

Yes Neil I did, it is just that it seems that the picture used for the scanner info screen is to big. When I zoom all the way out for the Nusul I just see it's bottom half.

5. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

it's an old issue which have been reported before so I guess something is holding it up or it's more complicated then we might think

6. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

There is your answer :) We are aware of it. If you need pics Razer just message Cyrus and he'll send you what you need for the wiki.
    Dave

7. RAZER

Thanx for the quick reply David, hope you get it sorted