1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SaW On-Line Store.

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Bradley Killer Kell, May 21, 2015.

1. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

First, a shout out to Hideo! This is his idea, and you should check out his store on this same Page! His items are likely at this time of Higher Quality, Quantity and Value... plus he's just a good dude so I wouldn't Bogart his idea without referring to him as well!

How this will work: I will do a 2nd Post in this Thread that will be the Shop, which I will Update. I will put the TT Value and the Current MU%. This does not mean I am specifically asking for the MU%, feel free to give me a reasonable offer!

Please give these offers via the Message System or In Game, as to not clutter up things in the Thread. Also feel free to let me know if there are Items you need, but please do so in the proper Thread (I will edit and link it here soon) and not here.

Many thanks! And again, check out Hideo and his wares! Far bigger selection than I have, but maybe I have some things he has missed.

2. Bradley Killer Kell

Halix Hide (500) 25.00 +106.63%. 26.66

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip II (L) 14.00 +116.11%. 16.26.

Calypso Bone Fragments (322) 0.00 +XXX. Make Offer.

Sweat Section. We accept 2P/K of Sweat, in any Amount that we have in Stock.
    We will keep no less than 10K Sweat in Stock (other Sweat may be used on Construction or Mind Essence as Materials allow).

31K Sweat 62.00.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  3. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Just a note, that I should also add to Hideo's selling post, is that as a "New posts lurker" I always end up on topics on the last post that has been posted. A few bumps into the thread moving to multiple pages, I kinda lose the will to see what he has for sale. So as advice, please when your post is reaching multiple pages, maybe make a post in a while where you list everything again for people like me to stay lazy. :)

4. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

i´m not the inventor of forum sales threads :biggrin2:

but it makes me blush a lil to see my name mentioned this often :biggrin::cowboy:

5. Bradley Killer Kell

Oh yes Hideo, you INVENTED Forum Sales Threads. You DID. I SAW YOU!!!!

LOL! :D

I still like to give credit where it is due, and not step on toes. :D