1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sal'diresh vault mobs

Discussion in 'Instances' started by deo, Nov 13, 2014.

1. deo

deo Member

is there a list anywhere listing the mobs in the vaults, so far i have done 1 and 2, which are the grasshoppers, and level 3 is ubos, no youngs, pros, mostly guards, then up to stalker for end

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

I think some have been listed, but as far as I am aware the mobs are the same as in Aakas.

3. deo

deo Member

well, i tried a level 4 last night, and it starts with ubo alpha and old alphas in first room, think there was a dom in there too. same levels in 2nd room, but first boss was a level 22 aakas something, and final boss was a level 14 aakas defender, wierd. but ubos are just hard for me due to i dont have armor for them

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

I believe earlier test showed that they do fire damage instead of acid damage as perceived earlier. Maybe that helps with the choice of armor.

5. deo

deo Member

ya, i was using mah'ketta with vice shins, no good for ubo alpha and up

6. Turisas

Turisas Member

Added rest of the Sal'diresh's Vault's to entropedia, please update the missing information when you run these instances or aakas.

• Like Like x 3